Saturday 4 July 2009

Holiday Pics - then and now

I was sifting through old photos on my laptop in the week and found these, from my December holiday:





Don't you love the feel of the African savannah?

So this morning I went back to the same place...


Yes, it's amazing...
All these photo's were taken within Richmond Park.

Often London is nicnamed "The Big Smoke" by locals, but perhaps sometimes we miss out the fact that there can be so many different facets to the City, and its parks and green areas are simply amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Do they have deer in Richmond Park? Did I know this before? I have to visit!! They have deer in Greenwich Park too and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need in those pics is an urban fox to make it really look like africa.... a couple of impala and a jackals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they have loads of deer and buck in Richmond Park - it is very relaxing and tranquil. But this is still in summer - wait until winter comes around and the snow falls....

    ReplyDelete